Monday, June 29, 2009

Introduction: Forgive me for I have sinned

I am what many call a "pastor's wife" (although I despise the term) and have been for some years now. Due to the fact that I don't want to ruin all the work my wonderful husband is trying to accomplish in his church I will remain anonymous. Just know that I am a wife, mother and currently not a member of any church within our synod. I attend church faithfully and love God and know he is working through me and my husband. I don't share a lot about myself with too many people – I've been burned by doing that in the past. I want to tell you things that most people would not know about me – the "pastor's wife." I warn you now that this may be difficult for some devout Christians to read about the "pastor's wife," but it is who I am, take it or leave it.

My husband accepted a call a few months back and so begins my journey in another fish bowl but this time around I have some confessions....

No comments:

Post a Comment