Friday, March 5, 2010

Confession #16: My family is beaten and broken

I have a confession....My family has suffered more this past year than I ever thought was possible. We are beaten and broken and worst of all, that has many people very pleased at our current "church."

Hearty congratulations are deserved all around to Satan's minons. Wow, what work you can accomplish with "Christians"! Your deceit, lies, backstabbing, in short, all your hard work has finally paid off. Congratulations, Satan must be so proud of you "Christians"!

Imagine if you had actually put all that effort into finding common ground, meeting in the middle, working for Christ's glory....imagine what more you could have accomplished instead of killing a pastor, destroying the faith of his wife and terrifying his children. Just imagine for a second!

God, what must it feel like to be you standing on the hill of victory with your fresh kill and captives around you? God, what will it feel like for you on judgement day when you have to answer for your crimes? God, I don't want to be there to see it.

You should really all be quite proud of yourselves, continue to pat yourselves on the back. You have won. You have won a great victory today... but not for Christ! Congratulations, you must be so proud.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. My heart bleeds for you. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for what you are having to go through....things that NO one should have to deal with, much less the pastors family. Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete